Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Ah, fresh air :)

I was out driving to day, for work. I had to go to Lowes to buy some supplies. This, by the way, occurs at least once a day for coops working for Messer Construction. So, I'm out doing my thing, pimpin in the Civic as usual, letting the breeze blow through my hair, singing to O.A.R. at the top of my lungs, when I look around...and notice that nobody else has their windows down. What the bleap, I wonder. It's a beautiful day out. Not too hot or humid. Why is nobody enjoying the fresh air? Is it because they didn't want others to hear their singing, they didn't want to hear my singing, they didn't know it was a nice day, they hate fresh air...I don't know. Eh, I gave up thinking about it and went back to enjoying myself. They don't know what they are missing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww thats cute Mikey - Roo Bear

7/16/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home