Friday, July 16, 2004

Bleap-Faced

I don't understand why my co-workers feel that I should be drinking all the time.  Most of them are always suggesting bars that I should go check out or inviting me to go out with them and get drunk.  I really don't understand why drinking has to be a part of so many people's lives when it comes to having a good time.  Not that I have anything against drinking or alcohol, especially if you use your head.  In fact, I will drink every once in a while, but I have never gotten drunk.  I don't see the need for it.  I really don't know why I am the way I am when it comes to this subject.  If I am in a situation where I could drink, I always shy away from it, I think because I know that I don't need alcohol to enjoy myself.  Well, that's my short little speech on that.  Phew, I need a drink.  :)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stay to your guns man and stay strong

7/22/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home