Sunday, August 01, 2004

AC Is Alive!!

Until last night, it has been about 3 months since I have seen my good pal AC. For the past week or two we have been playing phone tag trying to get in touch with one another and finally, after success, we made plans to go play some putt putt. Before hand however, we went to eat at a Chinese buffet. Then off to play putt putt. After playing two rounds, the score was 1-1. We'll play the deciding round one of these days. We left before playing a third round because we both wanted to play some ultimate down at the waterfront. Now these were some intense games for the waterfront. It was rather enjoyable. I really needed that because it has been a while since I've played a good game. Adam is hooked now by the way. He wants me to let him know whenever we play so he can come too. He played well. He hasn't played much, so he still needs to work on his throws, but if he comes to play regularly with us, he'll be awesome in no time.

That was a fun night. I'm glad we were able to bond again. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/03/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I was having trouble getting the comment to work with all these links. But hopefully I got it now.

It looks like everyone else had an awesome time ultimate Saturday night as well. Check out the different posts on the Louisville Waterfront Ultimate official weblog:
Ming's Post and My Post and Dave's Post

8/03/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home