Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lately

Umm...yea, it's been a really long time since I've written anything and, well, hmm...just get over it.....That was mean to say. I'm sorry, I apologize. NO! Wait a minute. This is my blog and if you don't like it, I don't care!.....Whoa, I don't know where that came from. I'm sorry again.

I think it's time to switch it up a bit. Many of my recent posts have been about deep discussions and thoughts. Let's take it down a notch. This post is going to be more about events...

Let me see if I can remember back about a week and a half ago. (Thinks a few minutes). Actually, a lot has happened since then...

The Sunday after my last post, I had an ultimate league game, in which we played a pretty difficult team. I was not able to stay the whole game though because singing practice started soon after the game began. (My team ended up winning without me being there. I don't know how that happened.) So it was off to singing practice and church at the Interfaith Center. I really enjoy singing practice. Not only do I love singing, but I get to sing for the purpose of praising God as well. Plus, I get to meet all kinds of chics who just love my awesome singing ability. (Ok, not really, but it sounded good.) Actually, I have "re-met" a girl who I originally met at the waterfront playing frisbee. She now goes to Mass at the Interfaith Center, and we have become quite close this semester. By close, I mean we are a couple now.

Last Wednesday was Rissy Roo's Birthday (That's my sister Marissa in case you didn't know). We went out to eat at Ditto's and then out to get some coffee. We got to spend some quality sibling time together...something we don't get to do very often. I invited her to come to the Thursday night Bible Studies, and she came to the one we had last Thursday. I'm really glad she came.

This past weekend was Fall Break. Can you believe that we are half way done with this semester? I sure can't. I take that back. I believe it, but it's crazy. I went home on Friday, and hung out with the family a little. Marissa opened her birthday presents, and we watched one of them, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This movie was really different, but I liked it. It's good to change things up a bit. Saturday night I went down to UK to visit some amigos. Sunday morning, I was off to Louisville to almost come out with a victory in a game where we played 6 on 7 against the number one team, losing 13-12. That is a victory in my book. Sunday night, Katie and I went out for her birthday, and our first date. (Everyone say "awww"). Back to Lexington again because I was stupid and forgot my travel bag, and then back home. Fall break is over now, well almost.

I experimented a lot with my camera over the break. When I first got it I never took it out of the automatic mode. But now, I am growing up and have graduated to using the Manual Mode. That's right. I'm a big kid now. I think my next blog is going to be dedicated to pictures, so check back if you want to be amazed. Hey Marissa, I think my pictures are better than yours. What do you think about that?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!! I think you're full of it!! But I suppose you've got potential big brother. Love ya, Ris

10/13/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smendelbiotch!!!
Yay for Lexington and tell Katie hi. Marissa, his photos have potential because I'm in some, so they got to be good. :~)

G

10/14/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Said...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - I love pictures that much. Mu Ha Ha.

10/14/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home