Sunday, November 07, 2004

A Big Milestone

The reason I write in this blog is to give myself something to look at later and see what I was thinking and what was going on in my life. I feel like I've been slacking though because I haven't posted nearly as much this semester as I did prior. I think because I've been so busy and because I've been spending a lot of time working on another web page. But I suppose it's not that big of a deal. Besides, I'm writing something now...

Friday was a special day. A big milestone was passed in my, uh....car's life.
100,000 Miles

Momo got to share this awesome moment with me. See how excited he is?!?!
Momo all excited!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is momo, and I really don't appreciate Mikey using my picture on his blog without my permission. Adam let me know in advanced that he had my picture on his webpage, but mikey... no, he doesn't even bother to ask. this just shows how inconsiderate he can be.

11/09/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Suck it up Momo.

11/09/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sends...congrats Sends' car!! I remembered the girl's name who I met who's a friend of yours: Jessica...so yeah, that's all...luv ya, miss ya, talk at ya laterz!!

11/10/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thank you Dave. :)

11/11/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey... This has to be the most pitiful blog I've ever seen in my life. Why don't you die?!?! Muhahahahha!!!!

11/12/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, don't think I don't know this was you. I will get you.

11/14/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100K, that's nothing. This is Topher and my baby's got 160K+, you got some driving to do! Go Toyota! hehe.

11/14/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home