Saturday, November 20, 2004

I'm Dying

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't get sick. In the past I only got sick with a cold once a year (which you really can't help), and sinus congestion when seasons change. I don't get fevers, I don't get food poisoning, I don't get the flu, I don't throw up, I don't get stomach viruses. I have had perfect attendance at school since the 3rd grade. My friends think I'm crazy when I tell them I don't get sick, but it's true, at least until recently.
Last year I decided I went to the Cincinnati Zoo for the festival of lights around Christmas time. While I was there I got really sick. Somehow I contracted a stomach virus and was sick for days. I didn't sleep well and had my head over the toilet every night.
For the past week I have been struggling with an off and on fever, headaches, a sore and weak body, and now a sore throat. All this seems like flu symptoms to me, except I don't have sinus congestion. It's really weird.
What is wrong with me?!

7 Comments:

Blogger lasoski said...

you're you, that's whats wrong.

11/22/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Morris. You get sick because you don't wear adequate clothing. Your loving roomates at the apartment are going to fix that though! Robb is planning on making you a winter coat (right after the cd rack).

11/22/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robb is never going to make that CD rack anyways. Besides, I already have a winter coat.

11/22/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it Katie! That only leaves a couple of possibilities for my sickness: 1) because I haven't played ultimate in a while or 2) because I haven't gotten my Subaru WRX STi yet.

11/22/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey! Dude! Go see a doctor.
~Stu

11/23/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* All I can say is that I hope you finish our stupid steel design project before you die.

john

11/25/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He better not be dead! That project still isn't finished! slacker...

john

11/30/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home