Sunday, November 14, 2004

Tadda!-Nick-Of-Time

Today was an awesome day for singing. I admit it I love to sing everyday, but today, I loved it just a little bit more. Plus, Katie and I decided to go to The Vine tonight, so Booya, awesome songs galore. We went a couple weeks ago. That was the first time that I have gone since the beginning of this semester. It just didn't really work out with mass at the Interfaith Center and all. However, I found out that if you skip free supper at the end, you can make it in the "Tadda!-Nick-of-Time" (Rocky and Bullwinkle quote). I'm really glad I went tonight. The sermon was just what I need to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Mikey,
I love to hear you sing! :) I agree with what you said about the sermon. It was what I needed to hear also. I am really glad that I get to share those religious experiences (Mass, bible study, The Vine) with you and see you grow in your faith. You have led me closer to God through your invitations to religious functions and through your actions. Thank you for this and for being a wonderful person! Have a great day!
Katie

11/15/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home