Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's My Birthday?

When I got up this morning, I was pumped because today was my last day of classes, and they weren't really going to be classes. All I had to do was turn in a paper in Ethics, collect my test, wait around, and collect my test in hydrology. The 9 day week was finally coming to an end. I walked into ethics, Adam looked at me with a smile on his face. I was kinda confused until...he told me "Happy Birthday," giving me a nice rub on the head. Hehe, I totally forgot it was my birthday. Between classes I got a call from a number that kinda looked familiar but I wasn't quite sure who it was. Ahh, it was mother dear calling to sing me "Happy Birthday" from the hospital (Don't worry she's not sick. She works there). After class, I met up with Katie and she gave me some sweet presents. So far, I'm having a really awesome birthday. But wait, there's more. Because this is our last day of classes, the civils are heading out to Wick's to eat pizza and get krunk (It's true...no really, it is). The weather is being crazy. It is December 7th (I know this because it is my birthday) and the weather outside is being totally awesome (meaning it's super warm). It's a good thing I have shorts handy.

Heat Wave!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smess said...

Hey Sends...I'm just now checking your blog and I've already called you to tell you happy birthday...I remembered all by myself aren't you proud?? Even though...cough cough...someone didn't call me cough cough on my birthday....hmmmm...oh well...oh yeah and I just got a couple more things to say:
1. You suck because our last day of classes isn't until Friday.
2. You are such a dork because you forgot your own b-day
and finally:
3. I love you and miss you and can't wait til you come home...we got some partyin' to do!!

12/07/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home