Sunday, January 30, 2005

Stressed?

It's a time when school work is starting to pile up and stress me out a little, and this is not even the busiest part of the semester. I don't stress out nearly as much as I did back in grade school or high school because I know I will get it finished. But there is always a pressing need to get work done. As I was walking on campus today, I did something that I always tend to do, and I realized that unconsciously it makes me feel better. When you are walking to and from class, instead of walking to and from on the sidewalks, try walking through the grass. This might help you escape the structure of your life (figuratively and literally speaking) for a short time. Now, this helps me out, mainly because I'm a country boy from Grant's Lick, KY. But you should give it a shot. Don't spread it around too much though. We might not have any grass left to walk on. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Hey now. Drainage is a very complicated thing that is effected by many different variables, none of which you know anything about. So... back off. ;-)

1/30/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now, let's not fight. Just enjoy the grass. :)

1/30/2005  
Blogger Smess said...

I don't know, Sends...Brossart kind of scared me away from walking on grass...I'll try, but I think that I'm conditioned to only walk on sidewalks

1/31/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...I walked on the grass at Brossart all the time and never got yelled at.

1/31/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grass is like Poop that way. The more you walk in it the better it feels.

2/10/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home