Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Titleless

This semester is definitely coming full force. My hunch that this semester was going to be more difficult than last semester was correct. So far so good though. I am able to keep up with my work, barely, and still have time for myself (which mainly includes going to the gym and playing ultimate and ping pong.) I really need to fit running into my schedule as well, but no success so far. I'm going to take advantage of the totally awesome weather (it was 54 degrees today) tonight and go running. Not only that but I can't let Adam out do me because he went running today already :). Oh, he just said that he would like to start training with me and possibly get another team together to run the flying pig along with Drake's Runnin' Pigs. I think that is an awesome idea and I hope it works out.

On a more personal note, I haven't been the person I want and need to be. That is one more thing I need to work on. I think I am going back to my old ways of being complacent. It's so easy to go back there, but that is not where I want to go.

Hey, look how much fun you can have with long exposures.
HELLO!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael-Fay said...

Hooray for Drake's Running Pigs

Hey buddy, you're intentions are true. I mean it, I am proud to be a friend to such an innocent Christian man. Keep working at that complacency thing; I'm there too. It helps to think about all the cool experiences God has given me.

Later ~

1/26/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael :)

1/26/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mikey -
I told you the other day when I saw you for like the first time in forever that I read your blogs, and you finally posted a new one!
I know how you feel about being complacent. I feel the same way a lot of the time.
Another hurddle I face is that because people don't see me around much at the B and other places (because of work and class) the assume that I'm falling away from God. Granted, I would love to spend more time at the B and such, but sometimes life just won't allow it.
However, I know there are huge steps that I could take to get closer to God.
It's good to know I'm not the only one struggling with complacency. Hope to see you soon-
Mallory

1/27/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home