Thursday, January 13, 2005

Topic #3

I've been back in Louisville for about a week now, and the first week of classes are almost complete. Although this week has been pretty easy, I am still a little stressed out about what the semester will bring. Last semester was pretty rough, and it's hard to believe that it would be worse than that. However, I am taking 18 hours again, and these courses are higher level. So who knows? Oh, well enough stressing about that. It will work out.

On a lighter note…
This semester I want to get into shape. I'll be running in the flying pig in May, and I need to get into shape for that. I also want to get into shape for ultimate and just work on my skills. Although I don't need to do, I really want to because it is my favorite sport. Plus, girls only want boyfriends who have great skills so… I do, however, need to get into shape for the flying pig so I don't let my teammates down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O man Mikey! You've really got a great understanding of women. I mean, what girl could resist a guy with great Ultimate skills? Good to see you are enjoying your semester as much as I am... with the work load and all. Katie's right however, I'm sure you'll be fine. Catch ya later.

~Stu

1/14/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home