Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Tribute

It was sad driving home last weekend. Not because I don't like going home, but because highway 27 is being widened running from Alexandria down towards Grants Lick, and I'm sure eventually down past my house. We are very lucky to live a couple miles off 27, but it's still a gloomy sight to see one whole side of the road totally barren where many trees once stood. I feel really bad for all those people who live next to the highway because their house will soon have to be destroyed. I figure it's only a matter of time before the new widened road brings more development to the town of Grant's Lick, and what now is lush and green will not be anymore.

I thought I would make a tribute to my home while it is still beautiful. Ahh, there's no place like home.


Summer/Winter

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael-Fay said...

I don't know, Sends...

I've seen better before/after pictures. Do you think it could've been better if you marked the ground where you took the picture and went back to the same place?

Keep up the good work though, buddy!! ;)

2/17/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad, I wasn't planning on splicing these pictures together. I just noticed that I had two pictures from different seasons from relatively the same spot...so I put them together. Also, they are not before/after pictures. They are two pictures combined into one to represent the idea that beauty is ever present at my home. :)

2/17/2005  
Blogger Adam said...

psht. Artsy mumbo jumbo!

2/18/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home