Friday, March 25, 2005

Untitled

Happy Good Friday everyone! Today, we Christians remember the day Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. :) Let us give thanks!

Ok, well obviously it's Easter weekend if today is Good Friday. I'm heading home to NKY here soon to hang out with the fam. I will also get to see my dad this weekend. In case you don't know the relationship we have, read here. I'm really excited to be able to see him on Saturday. I really hope our relationship can begin to strengthen. Not to mention that UofL plays against West Virginia that day for a spot in the final four. Maybe we can sit down and do a father/son thing...watch basketball. :) We'll see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Mikey!

How did seeing your dad go?

3/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It went alright. He watched the game a little with me. But it didn't go quite like I wanted it to. The problem is that it's like trying to build a relationship with a complete stranger within a couple hours. It just isn't going to happen.

3/27/2005  
Blogger Michael-Fay said...

I encourage you to write to him while he is away again. If you show an honest effort to keep a running dialogue open, he will likely find time to reciprocate the gesture. At first it can just be simple stuff about your life (not too deep); but be sure to open the first letter telling him you were glad you got to see him before he left. He'll definitely appreciate that. Like you said, though, it will take time and work. Just keep at it!

3/27/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home