Thursday, May 19, 2005

Work or Ultimate?

Well, the summer semester has begun, and it's pretty much into full swing already. I thought it was hard to concentrate on doing work last semester, but it's has got to be 10 times harder when the weather outside is perfect for playing ultimate. My friends and I came up with care vs. time plot some time ago describing how a person's care level decreases slowly diminishes over their 4 or 5 years of speed school. I don't think we took into account summer semesters because these data points would definitely be extreme outliers.

I guess it's a good thing I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It would make sense that I can dedicate three days a week to doing work and then have 4 days off for myself. But it hasn't been working out that way so far. Whenever I have a free moment, I want to be outside enjoying the weather. I don't know what I'm going to do when the pool opens. Actually, yea I do. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael-Fay said...

Buddy, I'll tell you what...

I will be in Hawaii tomorrow, so i'll enjoy the sun and surf while you do homework. That way, everyone's happy... ;)

5/19/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home