Sunday, June 19, 2005

Graduation Party Weekend

My mom and aunt threw a graduation party for me and two of my cousins yesterday. Although mom said that not too many people were going to come, there was a lot bigger turnout than I expected. For those of my family who read this, I just want to thank those of you that came, and I want to especially thank my aunt Mary for having the party at her house. The party was a lot of fun. I got to see family I do not get to see very often. A great highlight of this weekend was playing with my twin cousins Jade and Eden. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, and once again, I had to take pictures of them. They are both extremely adorable by themselves, but together they are even more so.



In other news...
I am now featured on Sam Javanrouh's website, Daily Dose of Imagery, thanks to Andy. I have also been referenced by a fellow blogger. Yes, I will be giving out autographs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home