Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh Boy

Ah, a Thursday night...man, it's like practically Friday because I don't have class tomorrow. What a perfect night to play some ultimate. I sure would love to head down to the waterfront and play with Ming, Jefi, Morris, Melodie, and Woody. Eh, don't be so selfish. I should go to the Interfaith Center coffeehouse to welcome freshman for freshman orientation.

Ok, I'm here. Let's welcome freshman. Yay. Hi what's your name? Hey we have snacks, and, chairs, so come on in. Bye, have a good night. Phew, man, I'm feeling kinda antsy. Hey Wesley. Welcome to the IFC. Help yourself to food and coffee. Ah, so you're going into chemical engineering, eh?

Ooo, what's this? Oh yay, it's the Interfaith Center smiley face volleyball laying on the floor. This should ease my antsiness. I can just spin it on my finger here. Haha, I remember when my mom would yell at me for playing with balls in the house. Haha, yea, and she's not around right now. What does she know anyway? What are the possibilities of something bad happening? Like the ball is just going to fly off my finger and knock some freshman's coffee out of their hand spilling it all over them. Ha, that's funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home