Wednesday, July 06, 2005

How's This Sound?

Adam has complained to me about my severe lack of blogging efforts. And it is definitely true. I haven't written an entry in over two weeks. However, nothing has really hit me in the passed two weeks saying "write about me". So, I will turn to one of the ever faithful topics: Subaru. I was checking up on the prices of my favorite used car and I found a great deal. This guy is selling his 2000 2.5RS for only $17000 after putting $15000 worth of aftermarket parts into it. Not only is it fast, but, it's sweet lookin' too.

Gold Rims Rock
She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey, tell me about these world games....?

7/07/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The World Games are, I guess like a mini olympics, featuring 40 different sports, a lot of which I don't think are in the olympics. Ultimate, or flying disc, is one of them. Team USA will be playing in this event. My counter is counting down to the flying disc event.

7/07/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to watch this? if so, when and where, and my i watch it with you?

7/07/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know if the games are going to be broadcasted. If you find out, let me know. I would love to watch them with you.

7/08/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey,
that car looks like some pimply faced high-schooler drives it. One of those geeks who dropped every last dime he had made working at burger king to put cheesy rims on his fast car.

Do you really want to be "that guy?"

7/08/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have to be that guy to have that car...yes.

7/08/2005  
Blogger Best Photo Editing said...

Nice car,thanks for sharing your post!!!
Car Photo editing
Vehicle shadow creation
Change car color

4/15/2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home