Saturday, July 30, 2005

Today

Today I got up around 11am, my usual time now-a-days. I just can't seem to get out of bed unless I've been in it for at least 10 hours. Oh well, it's vacation right. I watched some Seinfeld on DVD like I've been doing for the past week. I'm try to finish seasons 1 through 4 and I'm almost there. It was a lovely day so I decided go to the pool, and then head down to the waterfront to toss some frisbee. While I was waiting for my friends to get there I threw with some random man. Afterwards he decided he would hit on me. That's twice in my life this has happened. The last time was when I was in the paint department in Kohl's (maybe Home Depot). I came back home, ate a little somethin somethin, and played with photoshop for a while. I figured out how to make a photo partially black and white.

Then I played Matt in ping pong, and lost best out of 5 (2-3) after a going into deuce about 10 times the last game. I like playing Matt because that always happens. Later in the night I decided to go back down to the waterfront to take some pictures and play a little ultimate. Tough life. I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael-Fay said...

Wow buddy, I never knew you were so attractive!! I mean I've only been hit on by like one person (a girl), though I might have been naive a few times...

Speaking of naivite, what did he do to be so obvious about it that you noticed he was hitting on you????

Later

7/31/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When he asked me if I wanted to go rent a two-person bike with him (the kind where you sit down next to each other like in a paddle boat) it struck me as kinda weird.

8/01/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home