Sunday, August 28, 2005

Things

My internet decided to stop working for about a week, and then yesterday, decided to start working again. I thought I knew a good amount about computers, but this little incident blew my mind. But whatever. I can see now that I will be wasting spending a lot of time on the internet rather than getting work done. Eh, I'll get it done though.

Matt, Robb, and myself are broken up, and The Apartment Blog must be retired...

I don't realize how much I miss home until I go there. Another flower bed shot from home...Mom and Bobby's pride and joy."There are few things pure in this world anymore, and home is one of the few."
~O.A.R.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ming: i think mikey's turning into you
me:huh?
ming: filling his blog with pictures

:)

8/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home