Monday, September 05, 2005

Lone Woman

This weekend has been treating me rather well. It's been pretty laid back...watching some of the US Open, the UofL/UK football game, a UofL volleyball game, a field hockey game, tossing frisbee, playing pool, riding my bike, going to the gym, eating and sleeping. You know I could and probably should be doing homework, but...there's always tomorrow, right?

I took this picture the other night on the gallery hop. It struck me as odd that this woman was in this room all by herself when every other gallery was packed.


9/2/05 at 9:37pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very stylish. I saw the girl sitting there, but of course I didn't think to take a picture.

9/05/2005  
Blogger Michael-Fay said...

It is a very interesting scene:

Very typical of an art gallery to see people independently contemplating a piece;

But then, if every other room was packed, this scene is a little odd.

Can we use this picture for Who Is HE? on C!

9/05/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely! That makes me feel good and like I'm part of C! again.

9/05/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home