Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Coat

UL-timate doesn't seem to be doing very well. At the beginning of this semester I thought that we were going to have a solid group of dedicated players who would come to practice and work together to have fun and represent UofL in tournaments. At this point I think I've just about lost the last bit of hope that this is possible. Practices are pointless because we do not have enough people to even practice or make it worth while. The thing is we don't have enough people that want to play to be able to cut the undedicated ones and still have enough for a team. If there is anyone out there that wants to play, male or female, please come out and play, or call (859) 750-0117. We would love to have you.

Alright, I'm done whining...onto the picture. I took this after TnT last Tuesday night. I set my camera up on the ping-pong table and pointed toward...the area in the picture.

Manual Settings: ISO 50 & Shutter Speed of 1 second.
Automatic Settings: F/4.9.


9/27/05 at 8:48pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the fliers are angled the same direction in the background. I'm glad that I now can find meaning in the settings you posted.

10/01/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home