Friday, March 17, 2006

Warehouse Fire

Late breaking news interrupted the UConn - Albany NCAA tournament game informing me that there was a warehouse fire at 11th and Kentucky streets. A bit skeptical, I decided to see for myself...I walked out to the deck of my third story apartment and, sure enough, there was smoke stretching across the Louisville skyline. I decided to take a few photos to make a panoramic shot. There was not a lot of thought put in to this, but here it is...


3/17/06 at 9:08pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pic, if I hadnt been at Oshea's last nite, I wouldve been down there looking at this fire.

3/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat picture, Mikey. And thanks for the second picture dedication. I feel the love.

3/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home