Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Marco Polo

Brea-Anne and Gerry at East Fork Lake, Ohio.

I ended up rotating (and thus cropping) this slightly but overall I'm pretty pleased with the composition. However, I'm not really sure what else I could have done compositionally. If anyone has any suggestions that would be cool. Their expression definitely helps bring this picture to life, and the jet ski in the background is a nice little treat because I didn't see it when I took the picture.


8/26/2006 at 1:34pm

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael-Fay said...

I think its composition is very good. I agree that the expressions bring life, but I think the water flying adds motion and life as well.

On the other hand, I think I might like the full color better. Maybe...I don't know.

8/31/2006  
Blogger Brea-Anne said...

oh jeez I'm glad I didn't know you were taking that picture. Maybe you should have gotten one of when I fell on my face.

Once again, you astound me with your talent my dear!

9/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think to make this picture better you could have used the picture that has me in it instead of Gerry.

9/07/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home