Monday, August 28, 2006

See There? #1

Well, I finally did it. I bought myself the new Canon EOS 30D. The first weekend it was mine it got to go on a little camping trip to East Fork Lake in Ohio. I was a little iffy about taking it with me to battle the elements, but I decided that I bought it to take pictures, so why not? It was really funny because my paranoia about my camera getting hurt or stolen meant that it went everywhere I went, including my sleeping bag at night.

Hopefully soon I'll have a new website launched to accompany the new camera. But don't expect my picture taking ability to improve just because of the new camera and the website. At least not right away :-).

Alright to the photo. Here we have Ryan (blue) showing Matthew(grey) where a huge bag worm nest was way up in the top of a tree.


8/27/2006 at 10:33am

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Why am I not surprised that you would sleep with your camera? Because Adam told me how much you paid for it. By the way, I am very proud of you.

8/30/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home