Sunday, August 13, 2006

Summer Day

Instead of just posting pictures like I normally do, I think from now on I'm going to actually go into detail about my posts. This will likely include the occasion of the picture, reason for taking it, and some post processing that was involved.
...
This photo was taken back home in Northern Kentucky. It was a gorgeous day so I decided to take my camera outside. I walked down the driveway and I looked over at the front yard and first noticed the lines in the grass from the lawnmower. I was also rather amazed by the vivid green and blue colors. The first photo I took didn't quite capture these colors correctly. It looked a bit overexposed. So I adjusted the exposure down to, I believe, -1. That seemed to do the job. No post processing was done except for resizing.


5/18/2006 at 2:09pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home