Saturday, September 09, 2006

Globes

David Lasoski randomly called me up the other night to see if I wanted to take some pictures of the full moon, meaning, he wanted me to take pictures of the moon for him. But I was cool with this. I like random events and taking pictures, so his desire quickly turned into my desire too. Originally he wanted to take pictures of Louisville with the moon behind the city from McAlpine. This didn't work out as planned because of the distance. So we drove back downtown and found a good place to shoot this one at Market and sixth streets.


9/7/2006 at 10:12pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's probably the best picture you've ever posted on your photoblog.

Who could have given you such a great idea?

Seeing a full moon usually brings thoughts of the fall season to my mind, no matter what time of year it is. I don't know why, that's just the way it is.

I love fall.

9/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home