Sunday, August 15, 2004

Big Time Bummer

Well, Adam was right after all. Since my leg has not gotten better in a while, I guess almost two months, I started to wonder if I really had shin splints. I was kinda confused considering that the symptoms I read about on the internet were exactly what I had. Come to find out, stress fractures have similar symptoms. I went to the doctor Friday afternoon, and got six x-rays. Well, they didn't tell me for sure, but I'm pretty sure that's what I have. Which is definitely not good. This totally messes up plans to play ultimate, my favoritest thing to do, ever, I think. It also makes me feel less athletic, like I'm just not cut out for this sport......Well, I have to go. I'm going to listen to some Dashboard and hang out of a window. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Nooo! No Dashboard! No window! Ahh!

I'm going to get Robb; we'll save you!

8/16/2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean? I never say anything like that. ;)

8/19/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home