Friday, April 22, 2005

The Closing Semester

Hell Week numero dos is coming to a close, leaving my mind and body completely exhausted. The only thing left to do is take an Engineering Economics final on Monday, and design a 6-story building for Tuesday...cake...really :). Getting through this week was challenging enough by itself. It's a good thing it's Friday, and Momo's birthday. I can go out and get bleap-faced with all my closest friends and act like a total idiot. Ok, maybe not, but at least it will be a fun break from all the stress. By the way, if you are stressed, refer here for my remedy.

Intramural Ultimate was fun. The Jacobians finally got to match up against Waq-a-Shaq for a rematch.
In our huddle I told my team that if we are going to win this game...we have to tuck in our jerseys.

The game went into overtime, and we ended up losing by 1 point in sudden death overtime. I blame it on the rest of my team for not following my coaching.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Whoa! Mikey posted!!

4/22/2005  
Blogger lasoski said...

mikey, i never noticed this before but you totally ripped yeiser off of his pic banner.

your ashamedness should keep you from committing such a heinous act. I don't know why it doesn't ashame you for not being your own original unique person.

I guess you are no better than a sheep.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

4/23/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct in that I used the color to black and white gradient feature from Picasa. I have never seen a photo editing program that had such an awesome feature, so I decided to try it out. I'm sorry it wasn't totally original. I am a disgrace.

4/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home