Thursday, January 13, 2005

Topic #1

It sure has been a while since my last post. This is mainly because, well, I guess my only excuse is that I've been lazy. So in order to catch up I'm going to talk about three important topics.

Boy do I love Subarus. I can't really describe why I like them so much. Well actually I can, but people look at me funny. All I can say is that you can't appreciate a Subaru until you've driven one. You can notice a difference on dry pavement, but you can definitely notice a difference on snowy/icy pavement. I drove my mom's 1997 Subaru Outback Sport over Christmas break when we had a big snow/ice storm and people decided to not to treat or plow the roads. It amazes me that you can strike fear into the icy road instead of the other way around.

In related news, I just saw my first 2005 Outback. Have you seen yours?


'05 Outback


related entries: Got Subaru?...huh?, An Update

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is a nice car however I have a picture of two nicer cars that I tried to send you, however it got sent back to me. So if you could would you email me something so I can make sure I have the right address.

~ Dave (L) (usher)

1/13/2005  
Blogger Michael-Fay said...

Well, it's about time you posted again.
I was getting ahead of you there, slacker!!

Oh, on the topic of Subaru...

Dave and I saw a WRX in NKU's parking lot and neither one of us screamed ecstatically for it. And I have to admit it didn't look too great. Of course, it wasn't an STI but it was a subaru that wasn't well cared for. Apparently someone who doesn't deserve it...

~ Me

1/13/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sends,
Thought I would send you this nice little picture. I think you'll like it and I'm not even being sarcastic here. Oh and after you look at the pic you can do a little reading at this web site I know you'll like what it has to say. Ok maybe there's a little sarcasim there, but not much.

~ Dave

1/15/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, Dave that is an awesome picture. For those of you who don't know Dave he is a huge fan of cars, especially Volkswagens (hence his R32 comment). But I'm sure he would have no problem driving an Evo. I love Subarus but I would rather have a two door version like they used to make. But this is all they have now (hence the other comment).

1/15/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home